4- or 7-night All-Inclusive Puerto Vallarta Vacation
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- 4 or 7 nights of all-inclusive, deluxe accommodations at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- All meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorized sports
- Introductory surfing lesson
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
Due to high demand, there is limited availability on May 1–4, 2014.
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
At this all-inclusive resort, guests can lounge in an outdoor pool overlooking a stretch of private Pacific beachfront that's ideal for snorkeling and surfing excursions. Located just north of Puerto Vallarta, Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort has a full-serivce spa and a number of all-inclusive bars and restaurants that celebrate Old Mexico with with agave-sweetened pulque, one of the country's most-popular drinks.
- Diverse dining options: Onsite restaurants range from Mediterranean cuisine and authentic platillos mejicanos to international-themed buffets
- Hang ten!: This deal includes a beginner's surfing lesson.
- Room with a view: Deluxe guest rooms come with a balcony or patio overlooking either the beach, the pool, or the gardens.
- Three pools: Two freshwater and one salt water
- Sip agave-infused drinks at one of seven bars that are scattered throughout the resort.
- Nearby activities: The concierge can set up horse-riding, ATV rides, snorkeling, scuba diving, whale-watching tours (extra fees).
- Kids club: The resort offers supervised activities and a kids club for all ages, including a separate lounge for teens.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located in Punta de Mita, a low-key but popular vacation spot with year-round waves for surfers. It's a 40-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta, where you'll find expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs and bouncy castles. For a glimpse of the city's history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1: From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5.What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.