Cabo San Lucas Beachfront Resort
Cabo San Lucas is a warm, sunny paradise in Mexico, and you’ll be able to experience everything the area has to offer when you stay at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos. The high-end resort is set directly on the beach, with palm-studded pools and palapa huts aplenty. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from LAX, SFO, Las Vegas, Portland, New York, or Dallas
- 5 nights of accommodations in a junior ocean-view suite
Property at a Glance: Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Every single room at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos has a great view. That’s because this luxury resort simultaneously overlooks the white sailboats in the Cabo San Lucas mariana, the Pacific Ocean, and San Lucas Bay, giving guests beautiful scenery at every turn.
- Three giant pools stand between the hotel to the beach, and you can order a drink at the swim-up bar in the adults-only pool. There’s also a snack bar and poolside service for when you get hungry.
- Snorkel, surf, and scuba dive at the beach, where you can also play volleyball or sip fruity cocktails at the Tortuga Beach Bar.
- Three restaurants and six bars offer you tons of dining options, from the lavish buffets and terrace dining of Don Diego restaurant to à la carte eateries featuring fresh cuisine from Baja California and Italy.
- Turn kids loose at the supervised kids’ clubs, where they’ll spend the day with other children at the resort playing games and splashing in pools.
- Have an aromatherapy massage at the full-service Spa Sandos, which features six treatment rooms and a large menu of body wraps, facials, massages, and nail treatments; additional fees apply.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.