Top Reasons to Stay at Tuscany Hills Resort
- The resort is about a 20-minute drive from several Temecula Valley wineries that offer tastings and tours.
- The San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and other San Diego attractions are just 45 minutes south of the resort.
- Guests can play a round of golf at Castle Creek Golf Course or use the resort’s professional tennis courts.
- Deluxe junior suites have private balconies or patios overlooking the golf course or courtyard.
- The resort grounds contain lush gardens and burbling fountains, which you can explore on paved walking paths.
Escondido, California: Scenic Green Spaces near Southern California Wine Country
Escondido sits in a lush valley dotted with avocado and orange groves about 40 miles north of San Diego. The town’s warm summers and mild winters make it a nice spot for enjoying the outdoors all year round. Daley Ranch, a large conservation area a few miles outside of the city center, contains an oak forest and grasslands crisscrossed with hiking and biking paths.
A few miles north of Escondido, you’ll find a number of wineries in the rolling hills of Temecula Valley. Most offer daily tours and tastings of award-winning rieslings, merlots, and tempranillos. If you make the trip into San Diego, be sure to visit the zoo’s safari exhibit, where cheetahs, elephants, and other African animals roam in spacious habitats.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“The resort is a perfect place for couples to unwind. The staff were great and we'll definitely be recommending this place to our families and friends.”
“please make sure credit card and license are shreddered very conserning”
“Nice pool and spas”
29850 Circle R Way
Escondido, CA 92026