All-Inclusive Adult-Only Bahamas Vacation
During this all-inclusive vacation in the Bahamas, you can spend your days relaxing on renowned Cable Beach, or take to the waters for complimentary sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing. The resort where you'll be staying welcomes guests 14 years and older only, ensuring a peaceful, laid-back stay. The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare (alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee; please call 800-470-3711 to inquire about your specific travel needs)
- 5 nights of all-inclusive, deluxe ocean-view accommodations at the Breezes Resort Bahamas
- All meals, snacks, and beverages
- Land and water activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Complimentary WiFi on the resort and in the room
Hotel at a Glance: Breezes Resort Bahamas
Breezes Resort Bahamas occupies a wide stretch of world-famous Cable Beach—dubbed one of the best in the Bahamas by Frommer’s. You can soak up the sun at the property’s three freshwater swimming pools, or take advantage of the resort’s “super-inclusive” complimentary activities, including sailing, windsurfing, rock-climbing, and tennis.
- Four onsite restaurants: Sample Italian favorites at Martino’s, and savor decadent desserts in the garden courtyard at Eden.
- Room with a view: Deluxe ocean-view guest rooms look out on the Caribbean Sea.
- Blue Mahoe Spa offers soothing massages and facials.
- Hurricanes Nightclub is the place to go for dancing after dark.
- Marching flamingos: Nassau's most famous avian residents can be found at the Ardastra Gardens, Zoo & Conservation Centre, located 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Complimentary weddings for those who holding a destination wedding at the resort.
Nassau, Bahamas: Rich Cultural History and Underwater Adventures
Jet setters have been going to Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas, since before jets even existed. It was a haven for boozing pirates in the 17th century, and European royals vacationed to the city in the years leading up to World War II. Today, Nassau remains a top Caribbean destination thanks to its mix of culture, tropical bliss, and cosmopolitan bustle.
You can still see the capital’s storied history in its colonial architecture. The 1815 Parliament building is impossible to miss—it’s painted pale pink, reflecting the color of the flamingo on the country’s coat of arms. Another popular attraction is the 18th-century Queen’s Staircase, a 100-foot set of carved limestone steps that leads up to the island’s highest point and the remains of a centuries-old fort.
Take a guided snorkeling or diving tour if you want to explore the surrounding reefs, shipwrecks, and coral walls that lurk beneath the surface of the Atlantic. Stuart Cove is one of the most popular watersports operations in the area, offering activities such as the Shark Adventure program, which safely brings divers up close with Caribbean sharks. You can also ride a SUB, a sort of underwater scooter, to navigate depths of up to 20 feet with an easy-to-use steering console.
Nassau’s urban vibe really comes through on the city’s main thoroughfare, Bay Street, where duty-free shops hawk everything from jewelry to rum cakes. This is also where you’ll find most of the nightlife, with a mix of techno, salsa, and rock ‘n’ roll dance clubs, as well as more laid-back sports bars.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.