All-Inclusive Cozumel Stay with Airfare
All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Cincinnati (CVG), Memphis (MEM), New Orleans (MSY), Richmond (RIC), Charlotte (CLT), Columbus (CMH), Nashville (BNA), Raleigh-Durham (RDU), or New York (NYC).
- Round-trip airport-to-hotel transfers, which take about 2.5 to 3 hours
- 3-, 4-, 6-, or 7- nights of all-inclusive standard room accommodations at Iberostar Cozumel
- All meals and snacks and unlimited domestic beverages
- Stocked in-room mini-bar
- Non-motorized water sports
- Supervised children's programs
- Daily organized activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: Iberostar Cozumel
Iberostar Cozumel overlooks white-sand beaches and some of Mexico's best snorkeling and scuba-diving spots along the Palancar and Santa Rosa Wall coral reefs. You can sign up for snorkeling excursions through the hotel.
- Go for a swim in free-form pools surrounded by thatched-roof huts and palm trees
- Head beachside: The resort sits right along the Caribbean.
- Nightly shows: The resorts hosts concerts, shows, and other musical performance at the onsite theater
- Standard room amenities: Guest rooms including a hammock, balcony, air-conditioning, mini-bar, and cable TV
- Good eats: Onsite restaurants include two a la carte, one international, and one buffet-style, plus a poolside snack bar
- Sports: Play tennis, bocce ball, beach volleyball, and basketball
Cozumel, Mexico: Relaxed Tropical Island with World-Class Diving
Cozumel, Mexico’s largest Caribbean island, lies just off the eastern coast of the Yucatán peninsula. Compared to Cancún—Mexico's spring-break capital, located 50 miles north—Cozumel is decidedly laid-back. Formerly a fishing settlement, the island remains blissfully free of high-rise resorts and other signs of overdevelopment. Visitors here tend to focus more on exploring the wilderness than on late-night beach parties. Adventure-tour companies arrange expeditions by land or by sea, including trips to ancient Mayan ruins and the island’s jungles, marshes, and dive sites known for deep canyons and tunnels.
More than 500 species of fish swim among turtles, rays, and countless other aquatic animals inside the coral formations at Palancar Reef, one of the dozens of diving and snorkeling sites encircling Cozumel. Another site, just off the northwestern coast, houses a 40-passenger Convair airliner. Sunk in 1977 for the filming of a Mexican disaster movie, the plane has become overgrown with coral and sea fans and is frequented by schools of colorful parrotfish. Above the surface, you’ll find white-sand beaches frequented by sunbathers.
There's only one city on the island—San Miguel de Cozumel, where street vendors on a waterfront promenade sell everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars. It’s also where you’ll find an assortment of clubs and bars showcasing live reggae-salsa fusion and jazz bands.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.