All-Inclusive Adults-Only Beachfront Vacation in Exclusive Playacar
This vacation at the all-inclusive Sandos Playacar Riviera Hotel includes round-trip airfare, a stay in an adults-only section of a luxurious resort, and everything else needed for a relaxing, worry-free vacation in luxurious Playacar, Mexico.
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from one of 10 departure cities
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 nights of all-inclusive Riviera junior suite accommodations at Sandos Playacar Riviera Hotel in Playa del Carmen
- All meals
- Unlimited national drinks, soft drinks, and national and international wine and cocktails
- 24-hour room service
- Tennis courts (unlimited use during hours of operation and with prior reservation)
- Watersports center with diving
- Snorkeling equipment
- Gym equipment and sauna
- Swimming pool with poolside service
- Billiards, ping-pong, backgammon, chess, dominoes, and cards
- Daily activities program, including aerobics classes, water aerobics, pool games, and bicycle tours
- Evening entertainment
- Taxes and gratuities
Sandos Playacar Riviera Hotel
Set inside the gated community of Playacar directly on the beach, this resort offers plenty of sun, sand, and entertainment. You'll be within walking distance of downtown Playa del Carmen, but it's entirely possible that your most strenuous activity will be simply choosing which flavor daiquiri to sip poolside.
- Adults only: You'll be staying in the exclusive adults-only area of the resort, with access to pools, restaurants, and a beach club with no kids in sight.
- Lay out and bronze next to the enormous, curving, lagoon-style pool, surrounded by palm trees and palapa huts.
- Get your fill at casual buffets; Asian, Italian, and Brazilian restaurants; a cupcake cafe; and bars open until 2 a.m.
- Stay and play: You can rent bicycles for free and take them on the trails around the resort, splash into the ocean to snorkel and kayak, or play tennis, take free aerobics classes, or ride horses
- Tee off at a nearby 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Trendy Beach Area and Diving Destination
Just across the sea from the island of Cozumel, Playa del Carmen has been called "the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula" by Lonely Planet. The laid-back beach bars and cafés have a way of converting vacationers into expats, but Playa's most compelling draw might be its cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with turquoise pools. The water in the cenotes is crystal clear, particularly at the lily-pad-dotted Xlacah cenote, where you can snorkel among schools of colorful fish.
To the south, you'll find preserved ruins of pre-Columbian cities. Tulum's crumbling temples are situated above a dramatic ocean bluff, and Coba's enormous pyramid rises between two lagoons. For a fun day trip, hop aboard the ferry to Cozumel, which docks close to the resort at the pier east of Calle 1. There are about a dozen dive shops on Cozumel, and they offer trips offshore to the reefs that Jacques Cousteau declared some of the world's most beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.) From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call us at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2.) Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3.) How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4.) Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5.) Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6.) What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7.) Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8.) Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.