All-Inclusive Stay at Beachfront Resort on Grand Bahama
Churchill Beach's soft white sand and clear waters create a picturesque backdrop for this family-friendly Grand Bahama getaway from Vacation Express, which includes all food and drinks, sailing lessons, and childcare services. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Richmond (RIC), Columbus (CMH), Birmingham (BHM), Newark (EWR), Raleigh-Durham (RDU), Memphis (MEM), Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG), or Baltimore (BWI)
- 4 nights of all-inclusive Vista-room Oceanview accommodations
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic beverages
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Gym and fitness-center access
- Supervised children's programs
- Daily organized activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- WiFi (public areas)
- Trapeze with Instructor
Resort at a Glance: All-Inclusive Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
At Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach, you can soak up some sun on the secluded Churchill Beach or the expansive pool deck. Or learn to sail, windsurf, or kayak on the Atlantic's pristine waters during complimentary group lessons. The 26-acre property offers up many other amenities, including a theater, a disco, and three restaurants. Go back for seconds at the international buffet, or indulge in Italian fare or Asian-inspired dishes at two à la carte restaurants.
- Complimentary sporting equipment: Challenge an opponent on the tennis courts or play beach soccer, volleyball, and water polo with other guests.
- Stylish accommodations: Spacious rooms feature marble floors, wicker furniture, private balconies or terraces, and True Blue Spa bath products from Bath & Body Works.
- Three onsite bars include a beach bar, lounge bar, and a snack bar that serves up cocktails.
- Relax in the steamy sauna, or pamper yourself with a massage (massages not included).
- Keep little ones busy: The Viva Kids' Club offers kids aged 4–12 a playground and activities, such as paintball and trapeze.
Freeport, Grand Bahama: Tropical Oasis Rich in Wildlife
Located on the southern coast of Grand Bahama island, Freeport is a Caribbean tourism mecca that’s home to three national parks and some of the world’s most gorgeous beaches. Temperatures rarely dip below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, attracting sunbathers as well as snorkelers and deep-sea fishers.
If you can tear yourself away from the sand and surf, consider visiting the Garden of the Groves for a stroll through lush vegetation inhabited by tropical birds, turtles, and fish. Farther east, orchids and ming trees line the trails and boardwalks at Lucayan National Park, a 40-acre property where you can also explore an extensive underwater cave system.
Perched on a peninsula just outside Freeport, the Port Lucaya Marketplace comprises 80 stores selling local sundries and services. At the west end, artisans craft jewelry, furniture, and souvenirs from dried palm fronds and wood.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.