West Sonoma Inn & Spa - Sonoma, CA
2-Night Stay for Two in a Courtyard Suite with Champagne and Winery Passes
Boutique Inn in Heart of Sonoma Wine Country
West Sonoma Inn & Spa is situated amid 6 acres of Russian River Valley countryside in the heart of Sonoma wine country. You can get tranquil views of the vineyards and redwoods from the inn's picnic area. The boutique hotel pays homage to these lush natural surroundings in many of its design elements; for one, the lobby's vaulted ceiling is made out of redwood.
The enchanting courtyard suites feature fireplaces and either fully equipped kitchenettes or sitting rooms with wet bars. Some suites also include private patios, from which you can survey rolling hills and herds of sommeliers in their natural habitat.
With this Groupon, guests get a 10% discount at the inn's onsite spa, where five massage therapists—each boasting more than 15 years of experience—administer organic treatments ranging from hydrating facials to the Russian River hot-stone massage. The wine passes included with this deal grant access to free tastings and discounts at nearby vineyards handpicked by the hotel management.
Sonoma County, California: Relaxed Wine Country and Majestic Redwoods
Located about an hour north of San Francisco, Sonoma County is best known for its wine. The mild climate here allows winemakers to grow cool-weather varietals such as pinot noir and chardonnay. But the valley has a varied landscape; some areas are prime for growing hot-weather vines, too.
Even if you aren't visiting for the vineyards, Sonoma Valley's gentle climate and diverse natural landscape make it worth a visit. Hiking trails wind past redwood trees as high as skyscrapers, and popular excursions are canoeing on the Russian River and sightseeing at the craggy Pacific coastline and its unspoiled beaches.
What You Get
2-night stay for two in a courtyard suite
- Option 1: $279 to check in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $503 value)
- Option 2: $329 to check in Thursday-Saturday (up to a $503 value)
Included in both options:
- Insider's Wine Pass for two
- Bottle of champagne
Policies and Fees
Blackout dates: 11/27-11/28, 12/25-12/26, 12/31-1/02, 2/14-2/15.
Book by: 11/29/13
Travel window: 10/20/13–2/28/14
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 14-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 11% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Spa services
- Onsite lounge and wine garden
- En suite fireplaces and balconies
- Cherry-wood furniture
- Complimentary WiFi
- Walking distance to dining, galleries, and shops
- Complimentary parking
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 11/29/13 or promotional value expires
- Blackout dates of 11/27-11/28, 12/25-12/26, 12/31-1/02, 2/14-2/15
- Valid for travel 10/20/13–2/28/14
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 14-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in and drink alcohol
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- 11% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 for an additional guest
- Full kitchen or sitting room with wet bar
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Check in: 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets not allowed
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: about 85 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- By car: about 75 miles northwest of San Francisco; about 120 miles west of Sacramento