Top Reasons to Stay at Williamsburg Hotel & Conference Center
- The hotel is located in historic Williamsburg, just five minutes from Busch Gardens.
- Three onsite dining options include an American grill, a sports pub, and a grab-and-go café. Room service is available throughout the day.
- You can soak up some sun at the hotel’s indoor/outdoor connecting pool, or kick back and relax in the separate whirlpool.
- Tennis courts and a basketball court provide easy and fun entertainment.
- Comfortable guest rooms feature expanded cable TV, deluxe bedding, and WiFi access ($9.95/day).
- The hotel recently underwent a $7.5 million renovation, and will be known as the DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg in May
Williamsburg, Virginia: Art and Entertainment in Historic Colonial Town
Part of the Historic Triangle of Virginia, Williamsburg played a central role during the American Revolution—American forces gathered there in 1781 to march to Yorktown for the final British defeat. The city pays homage to this patriotic past in a living museum where fifers march in Revolutionary War regalia and costumed actors portray everyday colonists. Historians have carefully preserved and restored 88 original 18th-century structures within the town; buildings of note include the opulent Governor’s Palace, built in 1722 to house the British governor, and the residential home of George Wythe, the first Virginian patriot to sign the Declaration of Independence. Yorktown Battlefield is only a short drive east; there, a park ranger guides visitors along the British defense and tells the story of the Revolutionary War's final siege.
Back in Williamsburg, the 18th-century-style specialty boutiques along Merchants Square sell everything from whimsical toys to hand-cooked Virginia peanuts. In addition to its historic sites, Williamsburg boasts a thriving artistic community, with original folk art and paint-by-number self-portraits of the Founding Fathers displayed at several galleries and art exhibits throughout the city.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
75% of 99 customers recommend
“Enjoyed my stay, like the modern updates to the hotel.”
“We were only there over night and they were in the process of remodeling but the room was great and fit our needs at that time.”
“As much as the rooms cost on a regular basis, they should include either a complimentary breakfast and/or free internet usage.”
The Williamsburg Hotel and Conference Center
50 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185