Top Reasons to Visit Wilstem Guest Ranch
- Wilstem Guest Ranch is a working ranch with rolling fields planted with soybeans and hay, and a pond stocked with fish. You can explore the grounds on 30 miles of rugged trails accessible by foot or bike.
- Two-bedroom cabins—with full kitchens, fireplaces, and enough space for up to six guests to stretch out—are nestled in walnut and oak groves populated by deer, wild turkeys, and hummingbirds.
- Your stay includes two passes to the ranch’s zipline canopy tour, replete with three adrenaline-pumping segments and the safety of both self- and guide-activated brakes. Upgrades to a full nine-line tour are available through Wilstem Ranch.
- Use the four included water-park passes to spend a day splashing around 40,000 square feet of lazy river, indoor and outdoor pools, and giant water slides at Big Splash Adventure, located about 10 minutes west of the ranch.
- There are plenty of activities for families with young children at Wilstem Guest Ranch and in the surrounding area, including mini golf or laser tag at Shotz (included with your stay).
Highlights of French Lick, Indiana
- *History: *Roughly two centuries ago, visitors flocked to French Lick and the neighboring West Baden Springs to bathe in the area's naturally therapeutic waters, which left several salt licks in the surrounding soil.
- Why go now: The 200,000-acre Hoosier National Forest draw people for its tree-lined trails that weave past creeks, a 19th-century post office, and caves.
- All aboard!: At the Indiana Railway Museum, you can climb aboard a vintage locomotive that goes chugging through the forest. The railway is known for its staged Wild West robberies.
85% of 46 customers recommend
“Friendly staff, nice accommodations, beautiful scenery. ”
“Property was nice and clean, staff were friendly, and included activities were a deal!”
“This place was awesome!!! The cabins were clean and the activities were so fun!!! Great people.”
4229 West US Highway 150
Paoli, IN 47454