Top Reasons to Visit Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls
- The hotel is in the heart of Ontario’s Fallsview District, adjacent to the Niagara River and Horseshoe Falls.
- From this point, you can walk to attractions such as casinos and the Skylon Tower, an observation deck 775 feet high with sweeping views of the falls.
- There’s an onsite Perkins restaurant with an expansive menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This deal includes a 25% discount on meals at Perkins.
- If you’re looking to relax, MJ’s Lobby Lounge & Bar has a selection of cocktails and local wines and seating in front of a fireplace. The bar also serves late-night snacks.
- This deal includes a dining credit at the Outback Steakhouse down the street from the hotel and a gaming credit at the Seneca Niagara Casino, located about 3 miles from the hotel in Niagara Falls, New York.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.