Being wined and dined is often a precursor to big requests, such as Can you finish this jug of wine for me? or Would you sign my petition to install a municipal wine fountain? Compromise just the right amount of judgment with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$21 for a hookah package (up to a $42.99 total value)
- One hookah in any flavor (a $10 value)
- One pitcher of sangria or bucket of beer (up to a $19.99 value)
- One mixed mediterranean appetizer (a $13 value)
$32 for a Turkish dining experience for two (up to a $65 total value)
- One mixed mediterranean appetizer platter (a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (a $5 value each
- One hookah of any flavor (a $10 value)
$65 for a Turkish dining experience for four (up to a $130 total value)
- Two mixed mediterranean appetizers (a $13 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (a $5 value each)
- Two hookahs of any flavor (a $10 value each)
The menu includes entrees such as marinated chicken shish kebabs, housemade lamb gyros, and vegetarian falafel dinners. Those who opt for the dining experience for two or four also receive a gift certificate valid for $5 off on their next visit.
Gengiz Khan Turkish Grill
Gengiz Khan Turkish Grill entertains all fives sense, treating visitors like royalty with belly dancers in embroidered wraps gliding through ephemeral plumes of flavored hookah smoke. More savory aromas drift from the kitchen, where chefs grill baby lamb chops with homemade spices. Stuffed grape leaves and crisp orbs of falafel adorn platters, and pours of Turkish wine give stemware a purpose beyond just gauging the vocal prowess of opera singers.