Lasers control hair growth without the need for primitive tactics such as shaving, waxing, or screaming at the hairs until they fall out. Save your voice with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one small area, including the upper lip, chin, ears, forehead, lower lip, eyebrows (between and above the eyebrows; not below), or belly line (up to a $302.50 value)
- $185 for three treatments on one medium area, including the sideburns, neck (front or back), cheeks, hands, feet, or jaw (up to a $485 value)
- $259 for three treatments on one large area, including the male chest, bikini line (1”–2” each side), underarms, inner thighs, or shoulders (up to a $750 value)
- $169 for six treatments on one small area (up to a $605 value)
- $289 for six treatments on one medium area (up to a $970 value)
- $399 for six treatments on one large area (up to a $1,500 value)
Gente Spa Laser Center
Harnessing the tempered pulses of laser technology, Gente Spa Laser Center’s technicians have removed fine and coarse hairs from skin surfaces for more than 15 years. The GentleMax laser removes follicles with minimal discomfort due to its small size and cooling system. During each treatment, a medical professional runs a handheld wand over patches of hair, applying therapeutic heat to raise each strand. A laser pulse then dislodges the hair and a pulse of cooling cryogen spray coats the area just like an unbalanced basketball coach covers the floor in maple syrup before practice.
The house laser also powers other services as well. The targeted beams can get to the root of toenail fungus problems to leave feet sandal-ready. And during skin-tightening and facial services, lasers revitalize the skin to leave it looking more youthful and minimize the appearance of age spots or birth marks.
“Very nice salon with great service - I had a spa pedicure with my groupon and it was very relaxing (not sure if it would be worth full price, was a pedicure with a...”
“Very nice salon with great service - I had a spa pedicure with my groupon and it was very relaxing (not sure if it would be worth full price, was a pedicure with a little extra lotion and scrubbing). Book with Negin - she was great :)”
“Very nice place and a great haircut!”
“I did like the salon, the people was very polite and I did like the spa pedicure was very relax.”
1601 Clarendon Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22209