Dining out leaves you with a full stomach, fond memories, and pockets full of restaurant smell to take home to your kids. Enjoy appetizing aromas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Four Options
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two from October 22–November 23 (up to a $99 total value)
- $98 for a three-course dinner for four from October 22–November 23 (up to a $198 total value)
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two from January 1–April 1(up to a $99 total value)
- $98 for a three-course dinner for four from January 1–April 1(up to a $198 total value)
Each diner receives the following:
- One appetizer, such as grilled-shrimp bruschetta (up to a $13 value each)
- One entree, such as veal marsala with spaghetti (up to a $21.50 value each)
- One dessert, such as ricotta pie or chocolate mousse (up to a $7 value each)
- One glass of house wine (an $8 value each)
- View the full menu
Geppetto Restaurant opened in 1977, quickly perfuming its surroundings with the rich scents of housemade Italian food. Hints of roasting garlic, simmering tomatoes, and bubbling cheese still hang in the air, conjuring images of the cooks hard at work in the kitchen, spreading spicy sauce across inch-thick sicilian pizzas and laying steamed Prince Edward mussels on plates of housemade spaghetti. Overall, the menu takes a slightly Californian approach to Italian cuisine, as evidenced by its sautéed chicken and artichokes entree as well as its rich ricotta pies that are dusted with toasted almonds. Another nod to the West Coast is the eatery’s extensive wine list, which tallies more than 150 different bottles, 70 percent of which hail from the Golden State’s 24-karat gold soil.