- Eight-channel DVR with H.264 compression and 500GB HDD
- Four weatherproof indoor/outdoor hi-res CCD surveillance cameras with night vision and individual motion activation
- Power adaptor for DVR
- Four-to-one power supply for cameras
- Four 60' BNC video/power wires for cameras
- 10' RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- 6' RCA to RCA (male) wire
- Six BNC connectors
- Four window warning stickers
- Infrared remote with batteries
- USB mouse
- Quick-start guide, software, and manual on CD
SVAT Web-Ready 8-Channel 500GB HDD DVR Security System (CV301-8CH-002)
This web-ready security system lets you remotely monitor your home or office from any computer and most smartphones. Four high-resolution cameras with night vision can be set independently for motion-activated or continuous recording, each feeding footage to a DVR with 500GB hard disk drive. This HDD can store up to 1,000 hours of continuous recording—a bit more than one month's worth—thanks to H.264 compression. The system's iMenu feature coaches you through using the HDD's settings and functions, such as searching the password-protected recordings by time, date, and what could potentially be sold as stock film footage. Besides the cameras' presence, the system further deters trespassers with four window stickers.
- Security system for home or office
- H.264 video compression records up to 1,000 hours of continuous footage so you can literally watch grass grow
- iMenu coaches you on using DVR's settings and features
- Advanced motion-activated recording for independent camera settings
- Customizable single- and quad-screen modes
- Resumes recording schedule automatically after power interruption
- Footage secured by password
- View footage from any computer
- Search footage by time, date, and event
- Compatible with iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows, and Symbian smartphones
- Up to four more cameras can be added (not included)
- Product number: CV301-8CH-002
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from SVAT
- DVR: 12" x 2" x 8.5"
- Camera: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2" each
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.