- Black-tea variety; 40 bags total. Includes English breakfast, Earl Grey, Lady Grey, and Irish breakfast.
- Herbal-tea variety; 40 bags total. Includes pomegranate and raspberry, nightly calm, orange and cinnamon spice, and chamomile.
- Green tea; 40 bags total
120 Bags of Twinings Tea
- Wide selection of tea blends
- Well-balanced flavors and aromas
- Green and herbal teas use only natural ingredients
- Blended by tea experts with five years of training
- Traditional black teas, pure green tea, and herbal blends
- Twinings has been crafting delicious tea blends for more than 300 years
About Twinings Tea
Thomas Twining helped introduce tea to his fellow Englishmen in 1706, launching one of the world’s first dry tea and coffee shops. The exotic Asian beverage gained widespread favor, eventually earning such high-profile clients as Jane Austen, Charles Earl Grey, and even General George Washington. The tea craze continued to gain momentum at the hands of Twining’s high-quality brews, so much so that in 1837 Queen Victoria granted the company its first Royal Warrant for tea, naming Twinings as the official tea supplier for her household. Since then, Twinings has supplied every British monarch with their breakfast blend and afternoon refreshments.
Today, Twinings remains at the forefront of the world’s tea industry, continually living up to its innovative history with such trends as fruit teas, bottled teas, and decaffeinated brews—all without diluting the quality of their blends. The leaves are still hand picked from the tea gardens of attentive growers across the world to produce a consistent taste and aroma. Additionally, Twining’s expert tea blenders train for five years, and thoroughly taste-test their masterpieces to ensure a proper balance. They also put emphasis on ethical work environments, offering fair-trade and organic teas and partnerships with ethical growers across the world.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.