- $20 for a Vernier quartz wood watch (20110609) ($65 list price)
- $20 for a Vernier round chrono look bracelet watch with gold (VNR200), rose (VNR205), or silver (VNR201) tones ($65 list price)
- $20 for a Vernier watch with a round baguette bezel strap in black with gold tones (VNR11010) or white with silver tones (VNR11011) ($75 list price)
- $20 for a Vernier round bracelet fashion watch (VNR11033) ($75 list price)
- $20 for a Vernier watch with a crystal bezel bracelet in black with gold tones (VNR11035) or white with silver tones (VNR11036) ($85 list price)
- $25 for a Vernier watch with interchangeable straps and bezels (VNR11109) ($95 list price)
- $25 for a Vernier double-wrap interchangeable strap with gold (VNR1132YG) or silver tones (VNR11132SS) ($95 list price)
- $25 for a Vernier watch with a tortoise resin faux bracelet (VNR11019) ($85 list price)
- Click here to view images and detailed information for each option.
- Free shipping
Vernier Women’s Watches
Vernier's founder, David Shriqui, continues his four-generation family tradition of designing and building watches. His enthusiasm and eye for innovative style has helped sustain the business for more than 20 years. The women's fashion watches in his collection harness the power of Japanese quartz movement to keep time ticking accurately, and they also feature flourishes such as crystal embellishments, wood bracelets, and flux capacitors.
- Women's Vernier fashion watches
- Japanese quartz movement
- Choose from 13 styles
- Arrives in black Vernier watch box
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty won’t cover time-warp-related damage
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.