$54.99 for four bottles of Radford Dale wine ($135.75 list price). The delivery includes:
- 2009 Radford Dale chardonnay
- 2010 Radford Dale chenin blanc
- 2010 Radford Dale shiraz-merlot
- 2009 Radford Dale shiraz-viognier
Ships to select states only (see fine print).
Radford Dale Wine
Most winemakers don’t get started until later in life. Alex Dale, on the other hand, discovered his life’s passion at age 15, and the knowledge he’s accumulated with each passing day distinguishes every bottle of Radford Dale wines. Dale left his native England for the cork fields of Burgundy, but he chose to locate his winery in a fertile region of South Africa also known as the Cape of Good Hope because of the creative freedom afforded him there. Among Dale’s first projects was restoring the good name to the chenin blanc grape, whose image was tarnished when a wayward semi truck ran it over. Dale’s chenin blanc consummately balances lemon notes with the sweetness of spice and biscuit in a brand-defining reinvention.
2009 Radford Dale Chardonnay
- Burgundy-style chardonnay with citrusy backbone
- Acidity balances fruity flavor
- Differs from American-style chardonnay’s focus on oaky and buttery tastes
2010 Radford Dale Chenin Blanc
- Lemon balances sweetness and acidity
- Gentle spice and biscuit notes
2010 Radford Dale Shiraz-Merlot
- Merges spicy shiraz with fruity merlot
- Ripe yet firm tannins
- Mineral intensity balances fruit like Carmen Miranda’s milliner
- Pairs well with meat
2009 Radford Dale Shiraz-Viognier
- Viognier's apricot fragrance merges with Shiraz’ spiciness
- Lavender and pepper notes
- Mineral finish
- Pairs well with gamey entrees
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
South African winemakers craft shiraz blends, Burgundy-style chardonnay, and chenin blanc
The Fine Print
Doesn't expire. Limit 1 per person. Shipping included. Most orders ship within 2 1/2 weeks of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. Final sale. No returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Must be 21 or older to order and redeem. Signature and valid ID required upon delivery. Ships only to these states. Goods sold by Radford Dale Wines. See the rules that apply to all deals.