Four-Pack of 2007 Proud to Serve Winery Cabernet Sauvignon
- Portion of all proceeds donated to veteran-support organizations
- Four bottles of award-winning 2007 Sonoma Valley cabernet sauvignon
- Boysenberry, raspberry, and blackberry aromas
- Hints of vanilla, licorice, and cherry cola
- Layered and complex
- Aged in American and French oak barrels with a blend of new, one-year, two-year, and neutral oak
- Silver award winner at 2011 International Women's Wine Competition; Bronze award winner and Best Label award winner at 2011 Sonoma County Harvest Fair
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
Makers of this layered, complex wine donate a portion of all proceeds to organizations that support veterans; hints of vanilla and licorice
The Fine Print
Limit 1/person.Doesn't ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.Most orders delivered in 12 bis days from purchase. Doesn't ship to PO boxes. Ships only to CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective.See return policy.Must be 21+ to order & redeem. Signature & valid ID required on delivery.Must provide name & shipping address at checkout, which is shared for shipping. Goods sold by Proud To Serve Winery.