- Las Vegas
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Washington, DC
4D Cityscape Puzzles
The first layer of each puzzle challenges builders to assemble a landscape while becoming familiar with the area’s streets, islands, roads, railways, parks, fight clubs, and geography. After snapping together the base, 4D Cityscape puzzles send their builders on a journey through history. Three-dimensional building pieces must be added to the puzzle in the order their real-world counterparts were built, giving puzzle builders a sense of progress and development over time.
- Multilayer puzzles
- Fun, challenging, and educational
- First layer forms a map of streets, islands, roads, railways, parks, and geography
- Next layer challenges builders to place three-dimensional buildings in the order they were built
- Learn how a city or country developed and evolved
- Explore historic buildings and architectural styles
- Become familiar with geography and pigeon demographics
- Discover defining moments in a location’s history
- Great for group play
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
In a Nutshell
Multilayer puzzles help builders explore a city or country’s geography and history; fun, challenging, and educational
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days of the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.