- $15 for three 4.4-ounce bars of Adovia Dead Sea mud soap ($33 list price; $32.97 average retail sell price)
- An additional $3 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
Most tourists visit the Dead Sea to float atop its salty waters, but some intrepid explorers battle buoyancy to harvest the ancient mud on the sea's floor. This mineral-rich ingredient gives Adovia Dead Sea mud soap its gentle cleansing powers. The soap whisks oil and bacteria off the skin gently, making it perfect for treating acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Nutrient-rich, the mud also works to hydrate and detoxify, which is why children prefer to use it in their mud pies.
- All-natural soap made with Dead Sea mud
- Use on the face or body
- Cleanses oil, bacteria, and dirt
- Effective battler of acne
- Cleans gently enough for eczema and psoriasis
- Nutrients work to hydrate and detoxify skin
- Not tested on animals or collectible beanie babies
- Made in Israel
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
All-natural soap made with nutrient-rich Dead Sea mud cleanses and moisturizes and is gentle enough to use on acne, eczema, and psoriasis
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. $3 flat-rate shipping not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2.5 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. No returns accepted. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.