- $29 for a remote-controlled Flying Red Angry Birds air swimmer ($49.99 list price)
- Requires 2.5 cubic feet of helium and four AA batteries (not included)
- Free shipping and free returns
Angry Birds Air Swimmer
The more than 3-foot long remote-controlled air swimmer coasts through the sky, imitating the movement of its video-game relatives with lifelike precision. A remote controller communicates to the Angry Bird, moving it up, down, forward, left, and right as it overcomes obstacles such as staircases and flocks of wild frisbees. A home tank or local party shop can easily fill the irate fowl with a bellyful of helium.
- Built for indoor use
- More than 3 feet long
- Lifelike swimming movement
- 360-degree control
- Easily assembles in as little as 10 minutes
- Recommended for children ages 8 and up
- May not fly at elevations above 6,000 feet
- Made in the USA and China
- Only remote-control Angry Bird licensed by Rovio Entertainment in the USA.
In the box: air swimmer balloon, remote control, charger, tail fin, foam wings, ribbon, putty, tail weight for low elevations, pod assembly with tail dock and color coded clips, and instruction manual
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
Coming in at more than 3 feet long, inflatable Angry Bird glides through the air via remote control
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. See the rules that apply to all deals.