Baby Alive Make Me Better Talking Doll
With the simple push of the Baby Alive's bracelet button, kids become burgeoning pediatricians as they tend to their lifelike doll's boo-boos and high fevers. Once activated, the doll's cheeks turn bright red to let you know that she's feeling under the weather. Able to speak both English and Spanish, the doll helps doctors in training diagnose ailments by saying phrases such as "my tummy hurts" and "I have a boo-boo, mommy." Kids then use the included accessories to check the baby's temperature and administer "medicine."
- Lifelike talking doll
- Says phrases such as "my tummy hurts" and "I have a boo-boo, mommy"
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Kids pretend to give baby medicine, take her temperature, and recommend the latest New Age homeopathic treatments
- Cheeks glow when doll feels "sick"
- Two AA batteries required (demo batteries included)
- Ages 3+
- Dimensions: 4.88"x12"x13.74"
In the Box: Doll, outfit, bandage sticker sheet, pretend syringe, medicine spoon, medicine bottle, stethoscope, thermometer, and instructions.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.