- $65 for a Black & Decker Identity Theft Buster 20-sheet junk-mail shredder ($99.99 list price)
- Free shipping and free returns
Black & Decker Identity Theft Buster Junk-Mail Shredder
The Identity Theft Buster devours up to 20 sheets of paper (10 sheets folded) at a time, filling its belly with 0.2-inch-wide crosscut strips that make it nigh impossible for a ne'er-do-well to piece back together. Its favorite meals include junk mail and paper, which it stuffs into its feeding slot up to 20 sheets at a time, but it also loves to snack on CDs, DVDs, and expired credit cards. An ideal houseguest, the shredder rumbles at a gentle 65 dBs, roughly the volume of a gorilla’s sigh. It also kindly alerts homeowners when it needs to purge its bin or if it’s overheating.
- Shreds up to 20 sheets of paper (10 sheets folded) at once, as well as CDs, DVDs, and credit cards
- Crosscut 0.2-inch-wide strips
- Gentle 65 dB operating volume
- Sensors for a full bin or overheating from tearing through the latest Cosmo
- Warranty: one year on product and lifetime on cutter
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 12.2”x11.42”x13.78”
- Weight: 16 lbs.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
Countertop shredder slices junk mail, CDs, and old credit cards into 0.2 in. ribbons; easy-empty bin and overheat sensor
The Fine Print
Doesn't expire. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. See the rules that apply to all deals.