- Burberry Brit eau de parfum for women
- Burberry Brit eau de toilette for men
- Burberry Brit eau de toilette for women
- Each fragrance is available in a 1.7 or 3.3 fl. oz. spray bottle
Burberry Brit Fragrances
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Plaid and tartan patterned bottles
- Introduced in 2003
- 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottles
Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fresh, playful fragrance
- Notes of creamy vanilla, amber, tonka bean, Italian lime, white peony, icy pear, mahogany, and green almond
Eau de Toilette for Women
- Light fragrance with oriental-green notes
- Notes of Italian lime, icy pear, green almond, white peony, sugared almonds, amber, mahogany, vanilla, and tonka bean
Eau de Toilette for Men
- Laid-back, nonchalant men's fragrance represents modern English spirit
- Top notes of mandarin, bergamot, ginger, and cardamom
- Heart notes of cedar, nutmeg, and refined wild rose
- Base notes of egzotic woods, gray amber, gray musk, tonka bean, and patchouli
- Introduced in 2004
At his Hampshire shop in the 1850s, Thomas Burberry outfitted hunters and fishermen in rugged gear. Rain was a real misery for the outdoorsmen, so Burberry set out to create an alternative to an umbrella or the shade of an elephant. By 1888, he'd secured the patent for his design: a breathable cotton blend wound so tightly it could resist moisture and rips. Officially, it was called gabardine, but in common parlance, hunters, farmers, pub keepers, and even King Edward VII called it “Burberry.”
At the onset of World War I, the inventor used the fabric for a waterproof trench coat literally for the trenches, fitted with the necessary epaulets and D-rings for an artillery-facing soldier. The trench’s style caught on and, decorated with Burberry’s signature tartan print, remains a staple of the brand today. Despite these ties to tradition, Burberry's creative team lives by the motto Prorsum, Latin for "forward.” Classic time-tested shapes are updated with modern details such as statement buttons, metallic fabrics, and seasonal colors.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
Fragrances for a modern English spirit—women's creamy vanilla eau de parfum, light eau de toilette with lime, or men's laid-back woody scent
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.