Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Todder Apptivity Seat for iPad
This Apptivity seat keeps pace with babies' development by gradually expanding its list of features. During the first few months, the chair acts as a cushy napping spot and keeps infants secure with a three-point restraint. Later, an overhanging bar encourages both hand-eye coordination and facial recognition by plying babies with toys to grab and a mirror in which to preen. Parents can increase the stimulation by locking iPads to the mirror's case and downloading free educational apps. Like the chair, the apps become increasingly sophisticated, starting with soothing black-and-white images and leading up to interactive games and sing-alongs. Each segment automatically shuts off after 10–12 minutes, allowing parents to limit kids' screen viewing or time out a perfectly hard-boiled egg.
- Comfy, three-position baby chair
- Entertains senses with hanging toys and mirror
- Removable toy bar with iPad holder
- Lock any generation iPad (not included)—excluding iPad mini—onto mirror's case
- Free apps for each stage of baby's development
- Apps include soothing scenes and sing-alongs
- Times out after 10–12 minutes
- Chair has three-point restraint for safety
- Seat fabric and pillow remove for easy washing
- Weight limit: 40 lb.
- Dimensions: 22.75"x7.25"x14.82"
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.