$89.99 for an Invicta men's specialty collection watch with a leather band and a textured stainless-steel dial ($595 list price). Choose from the following colours:
- Black band and black dial (INVICTA-13632)
- Blue band and blue dial (INVICTA-13633)
- Brown band and brown dial (INVICTA-13634)
- Black band and silver dial (INVICTA-13636)
- Black band and 18-karat gold-plated dial (INVICTA-13637)
- Black band and 18-karat rose-gold-plated dial (INVICTA-13638)
Invicta Men's Specialty Collection Watches
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
The watches in this collection possess the same level of quality Picard sought to achieve more than a century ago. Genuine-leather bands unfurl from textured stainless-steel dials. A water-resistant design gives owners peace of mind when trapped in rain showers or seated in the front row at a Sea World performance.
- Japanese chronograph quartz movement
- Textured stainless-steel dials
- Stainless-steel bezels
- Select styles with 18-karat gold or black ion plating
- Genuine leather bands adjust up to 8.75 inches
- 10 atm of water resistance
- Chronograph, calendar, and one-touch time-travel features
- Buckle clasp
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.