- $68.99 for a Kevin Dundon KDHSM01 270-watt hand stand mixer ($249.99 list price)
- An additional $8 flat-rate shipping fee will be applied at checkout.
Kevin Dundon Hand Stand Mixer
Kevin Dundon, a celebrity chef from Ireland, stamps his seal of approval on a five-speed mixer with 3.5-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl and stand. The stand provides hands-free mixing for big baking projects, but by simply pressing the eject button, the user can take control and mix by hand. The device—backed by 270 watts of power, chrome-plated dough hooks, and a Turbo function—can effortlessly mix thick ingredients such as bread dough, cookie dough, and melted G.I. Joes. Since there's no centre post, ingredients mix evenly with minimal clogging. A stable heel rest allows the hand mixer's motor housing to rest squarely over the mixing bowl to prevent messes on countertops, where your guests sleep.
- 270-watt, five-speed mixer with high-speed Turbo option
- Easily converts between a hand mixer and hands-free stand mixer
- 3.5-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl with high mirror polish exterior allows you to wink at yourself while cooking
- Tilt-back head for easily adding extra ingredients
- Chrome-plated dough hooks ideal for mixing dough and fresh artesian breads
- No centre post means fewer clogs, resulting in evenly mixed batches
- Stable heel rest helps prevent messes from the hand-mixer motor on the countertop
- Includes a variety of Kevin Dundon's recipes, such as a chocolate mousse and beef and vegetable meatloaf
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.