$39.99 for a La Crosse color wireless forecast station (WS-450B) ($79.95 list price)
La Crosse Color Wireless Forecast Station
La Crosse's weather station tracks changes in the barometric pressure and converts these fluctuations into colourful, animated graphs so you can see the day's current and upcoming weather. A sensor yells readings to the receiver from up to 246 feet away, shouting out meteorological variables such as temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, humidity, and dew point. Readings for both the indoors and outdoors then render on the display. The station also houses an atomic clock with four time zones, automatic updates for daylight-saving time, and an alarm clock, saving from you consulting multiple machines upon waking.
- Animated color graphics continually updated by Pixar
- Forecast icon with tendency indicator
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Indoor and outdoor heat index with minimum and maximum records
- Indoor and outdoor dew point with minimum and maximum records
- Wireless indoor and outdoor temperature with minimum and maximum records and tendency indicators
- Wireless indoor and outdoor humidity with minimum and maximum records and tendency indicators
- Temperature range: 32° to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) indoor, -4° to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) outdoor
- Relative-Humidity Range: 20% to 99%
- Indoor comfort indicator: comf, wet, and dry
- Transmission range: up to 246 feet
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatic adjustment for daylight-saving time
- 12/24 hour time, alarm with snooze, and perpetual calendar
- Four time zones: Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern
- EL back light settings: auto, high, low, and off
- Low-battery indicator
- Receives up to three sensors
- Elevation range: -160' to 3,940'
- Receiver: three AAA alkaline batteries (not included) or included 6.0V AC adapter
- Sensor: two AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.75" (L) x 2" (W) x 3.75" (H)
- One-year repair and replacement warranty from La Crosse Technology
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
Animated color graphs with tendency indicators for quick readings of current and predicted weather, atomic clock, alarm, and back light
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. $5.99 flat-rate shipping not included. Ships within Canada only.Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1-year repair and replacement warranty from La Crosse Technology. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Ships from US. Price includes all duty and excise taxes. Applicable GST/HST tax added at checkout.