$9.99 for Paul Frank men's T-shirt ($22 list price). Choose from the following styles:
- Bad Apple V-neck in heather grey (XS–XL)
- Big in Japan in red (XS, M–XL)
- Doom Balloon in heather grey (M–XL)
- Keep the Dream Alive V-neck in red (S–XL)
- Moustache Club in blue (XS–XL)
- Owl See You Later V-neck in oatmeal heather (XS, S, L, XL)
- Skurvy Core in heather grey (M, L)
Paul Frank Men’s T-shirts
Paul Frank found his muse in Julius and Skurvy, the pair of animated characters that adorn piece after piece of his namesake clothing line. Julius, a monkey, and Skurvy, a skull and crossbones, look to be in perpetual states of surprise and excitement, conveying the same expression one gives to blind dates who actually look like their online profile photos. These shirts, woven from 100% cotton, bear Paul Frank’s signature illustrations, as well as catchy phrases ideal for igniting conversation with an attractive stranger.
- V-neck and tees woven from 100% cotton
- Emblazoned with Paul Frank characters, including Julius the monkey and Skurvy, a skull and crossbones
- Available in multiple colours and sizes
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
In a Nutshell
Paul Frank, whose fashion has been long lauded for its whimsical nature and stylish designs, presents 100% cotton shirts in seven styles
The Fine Print
Doesn't expire. Limit 1 per person. $4.99 flat-rate shipping not included. Ships within Canada only. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks of the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. Final sale, no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Ships from US. Price includes all duty and excise taxes. Applicable GST/HST tax added at checkout. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. See the rules that apply to all deals.