- Puma watches for men and women starting at $27.99
- Click here to view an image and detailed specifications for each of the seven options.
From the ground, a puma cat can leap 18 feet into the air, landing on the branch of a tree or across the breast of a Puma T-shirt. The big cat's startling athleticism makes it an appropriate symbol for the Puma company, which has a long history of designing shoes and apparel for athletes. Founded in 1948, the company outfitted members of the West German soccer team in 1950. In 1954, a runner broke the world record in the 100-meter dash in Japan, wearing Puma shoes outfitted with jet propellers. In the '70s, Brazilian superstar Pelé wore Puma shoes while battling for a World Cup title. Today, the company sponsors dozens of teams, including the New Castle United club and Italian national soccer teams, as well as the Irish national rugby team. It also outfits regular folks with shoes, clothing, and accessories that fuse fashion with function.
- Men's, women's, and unisex watches
- Sporty design
- Digital and analog displays available
- Countdown timer, chronograph, and alarm mode
- Electroluminescent or LED backlight
- Plastic cases and bezels
- Quartz movement
- Silicone or polyurethane/rubber bands
- Tang clasp
- Water-resistance of 5 atm
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.