$59 for a Cameron Hughes red-wine bundle ($99.99 list price)
- Two bottles of 2009 Lake County syrah (Lot 224)
- Two bottles of 2009 Napa cabernet (Lot 257)
- Two bottles of 2010 Mendoza, Argentina malbec (Lot 258)
$59 for a Cameron Hughes white-wine bundle ($99.99 list price)
- Two bottles of 2009 Santa Barbara County pinot grigio (Lot 264)
- Two bottles of 2010 Atlas Peak chardonnay (Lot 324)
- Two bottles of 2010 Russian River sauvignon blanc (Lot 270)
$59 for a Cameron Hughes mixed wine bundle ($99.99 list price)
- One bottle of 2009 Lake County syrah (Lot 224)
- One bottle of 2009 Napa cabernet (Lot 257)
- One bottle of 2009 Santa Barbara County pinot grigio (Lot 264)
- One bottle of 2010 Atlas Peak chardonnay (Lot 324)
- One bottle of 2010 Mendoza, Argentina malbec (Lot 258)
- One bottle of 2010 Russian River sauvignon blanc (Lot 270)
Cameron Hughes Wine Bundles
Each wine bundle treats palates to enticing flavors and a range of notes written by survivors stranded on desert islands. The Mendoza malbec begins with black-cherry and plum notes and follows through with a long, smoky finish, and the Napa cabaret blends black-licorice, espresso, and oak notes in each luscious, silken sip. Russian River’s sauvignon blanc refreshes with a nose of grapefruit, melon, and white flowers, and balances its fruity texture with brilliant acidity. Layered with the aroma of orange blossoms and toasted almonds, the Atlas Peak chardonnay underpins its fragrance with spicy pear and apple, reaching deep into its complex flavor for notes of creamy oak and honeysuckle.
- Wines produced and made by leading American négociant Cameron Hughes
- Critically acclaimed appellations including Napa, Atlas Peak, Mendoza, and the Russian River
- Accolades and awards including Food & Wine "Best Value," Wine Enthusiast "Best Buy," and a gold medal at the Denver International Wine Festival
- Crisp, floral, and lightly oaked white wines; spicy, fruit-forward, and velvety red wines
- Six different 2009 and 2010 varietals—including pinot grigio, chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, malbec, syrah, and cabernet sauvignon
- Choose an all-red, all-white, or mixed bundle
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.