- $45 for a gift voucher valid for a single-panel, thick gallery-wrapped 16"x20" canvas from Canvas on Demand ($112 list price)
- Free shipping ($14.95 value, a total $126.95 value)
Canvas on Demand
Canvas on Demand, backed by celebrity spokesperson Ty Pennington, transfers photos onto gallery-ready canvases. Clients upload an image and pass it off to the studio's image touchup experts. They'll make complimentary fixes, such as improving sharpness, balancing and enhancing the color, fine-tuning contrast, and removing suspiciously red eyes, before reproducing the image on canvas. Clients can also opt to mail in prints; Canvas on Demand's image magicians will make a high-resolution scan and return originals by mail—unless they're baby photos, which are returned via stork.
- Woven artist canvas wrapped around a 1.5-inch thick edge
- Upload high-resolution image files (TIFF, JPEG) or mail in traditional prints
- Touch-up experts make complimentary fixes to images
- Four edge options—image wrap, white wrap, black wrap, or custom color wrap
- Wraparound design doesn’t require a frame or gallon of superglue to hang
- Standard open back hanging hardware with sawtooth hangers
- Dimensions: 16"x20"x1.5"
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Canvas on Demand
Canvas on Demand, backed by celebrity spokesperson Ty Pennington, transfers photos onto gallery-ready canvases. Different display options allow clients to divide one photo over three panels or group a series of photo canvases in one of 12 wall configurations. A pixel-painting option digitally modifies images, lending them the swirling texture of traditional oil paintings.