- Ghirardelli milk and caramel chocolate bar; 3.5 oz.
- Ghirardelli mint-chocolate squares gift bag; 5.32 oz.
- Ghirardelli dark-chocolate squares gift bag; 5.25 oz.
- Chocolate-dipped truffle cookies; 1.8 oz.
- Bellagio hot cocoa mix; 1.25 oz.
- Ghirardelli Masterpiece chocolates assortment; 4.4 oz.
- Redwood slat basket
Classic Ghirardelli Gift Basket
- Chocolate-filled gift basket
- Rich chocolate with decadent mint and caramel fillings
- 60% cacao dark-chocolate squares
- Mouthwatering assorted chocolates
- Ideal for upstaging dessert tables
When it comes to the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, chocolate and gold are one in the same. Domingo Ghirardelli started his chocolate dynasty by crafting chocolates for the weary gold miners of the California Gold Rush in the mid-1800s. By 1852, his confectionery was in full swing and has remained so for more than 160 years. Today, Ghirardelli chocolate is an American staple, and it’s also one of few American chocolatiers to control the entire manufacturing process. That includes everything from selecting the cocoa beans to producing finished chocolate squares. It’s such an intricate process that 30% of their beans don’t make it to roasting because they don’t meet rigorous flavor standards. But in the end, it’s a process that produces intense flavors.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/HN9b1l) for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.