- _ Thomas & Friends: The Greatest Stories Special Edition Two-Disc Set_
- Pop Goes Thomas
- Percy and the Bandstand
- Rusty to the Rescue
- Come Ride the Rails
- Thomas & Friends Double-Feature: Trust Thomas and A Big Day for Thomas
Classic Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs
In 1917, in the village of Box in Wiltshire, a little boy named Wilbert used to lay awake at night, listening to the sound of steam engines puffing along the Great Western Railway. As they whistled and chugged along, Wilbert thought they sounded like they were talking to each other. Years later, when he had grown into the Reverend W. Awdry, he made up a story for his young son, Christopher, who was sick in bed with the measles—a story about trains that could talk. Christopher wanted to hear more, and the stories didn't stop when he got better. Instead, they grew to encompass a magical world of lifelike trains that would end up enchanting children all over the world through a book series and TV show.
Kids can enjoy the same whimsical characters with stories about Thomas and his friends on the island of Sodor. On the Greatest Stories two-disc set, narrators George Carlin, Ringo Starr, and Alec Baldwin tell the story of how Thomas became such a beloved character, delighting kids and parents alike. Episodes such as Pop Goes Thomas and Percy and the Bandstand have kids cheering on the antics of the engines as they work and play.
Thomas & Friends: The Greatest Stories Special Edition Two-Disc Set
- Collectible two-disc set
- 20 of the show's best episodes
- Includes the first-ever episode
- See how Thomas met favorite friends
- Episodes, music videos, games, and more
- Narrators George Carlin, Ringo Starr, and Alec Baldwin
- Run time: 158 minutes
Pop Goes Thomas
- Thomas delivers a bubbling, lemony picnic surprise
- Thomas and Percy play hide-and-seek
- Emily cheers on the Sodor football team
- Mr. Bubbles the clown performs
- Run time: 50 minutes
Percy and the Bandstand
- Hot-air balloon ride, top-secret birthday party, and a bandstand surprise
- Celebrates fun and friendship
- Run time: 40 minutes
Rusty to the Rescue
- Six episodes
- Stars Rusty, a brave Diesel engine
- Sing-a-long song: "Gone Fishing"
- Sodor Memories segment
- Includes an activity sheet
- Run time: 50 minutes
Come Ride the Rails
- Meet Molly, the new engine on Sodor
- Starring Thomas, Gordon, Emily, Edward, Rheneas, and Percy
- Run times: 35 minutes
Double-Feature: Trust Thomas and A Big Day for Thomas
- 14 story stops
- Stories include Trust Thomas, Mavis, and Percy Runs Away
- Starring Thomas, Percy, Henry, James, Toby, and the rest
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
In a Nutshell
Kids can experience the adventures of Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends with episodes of this classic show, which first aired in 1984
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.