Walking Buddy Pedometer
Once clipped onto your shirtsleeve, belt loop, or nostril, the Walking Buddy pedometer logs your leg movements throughout the day. Capable of recording up to 10 hours of activity or 99,999 steps, the pedometer records large amounts of data to aid in developing healthier habits and losing weight. The stylish and intuitive counter awakens at the initial physical movement, and conserves battery power with an automatic on/off function that sends the device into hibernation after four minutes of inactivity.
- Accurate pedometer counts up to 99,999 steps or logs up to 10 hours of activity
- Small, sporty device clips to clothing
- Easy-to-read screen
- Automatically turns on at the first sign of activity or when cooed at by Lance Armstrong
- Automatic shutoff preserves battery life
- Delayed reset requires button to be pressed for at least three seconds to avoid accidental resets
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.