$17.99 for a Color Club 12-piece nail-polish set ($30 list price), which includes a mini bottle of each of the following:
- Fiesta color collection: All that Razz (pink), Mamba (red), Endless Summer (light pink), Flamingo (bright pink)
- Kaleidoscope color collection: On The Rocks (silver), Disco Dress (purple), Pearl-Spective (pearl glitter), Abyss (teal)
- Poptastic color collection: Bright Night (blue), Peace Out Purple (bright purple), Poptastic (hot pink), Wild Cactus (green)
Color Club Nail Polishes
Nail painters expand their color palette by a dozen when they open this package of mini polishes from Color Club. The colors—part of the brand's 2013 Spring Fling collection—range from the bold purple of a disco dress to the bright green of a wild cactus or sailor who forgot his Dramamine. The New York City–based brand prides itself on quality: each polish is vegan and free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP.
- 12 mini bottles of nail polish
- On-trend 2013 colors
- Shades ranging from bright to muted
- Formaldehyde-, toluene-, and DBP-free
- Not tested on animals or unwilling oven mitts
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.