What You Get
- For $149, you get an E-Careers web-design training package with 21 courses, including Dreamweaver CS4, Java, Photoshop CS4, and HTML5 (a $1,607 value).
- Click here to view a list of all 21 design courses.
The E-Careers web-design training package arms students with the know-how needed to build and maintain a professional website, use Photoshop to augment digital images, and create online animation. A collection of 21 web- and graphic-design courses with step-by-step instruction guide pupils through more than 500 hours of training on subjects such as PHP, Java, Dreamweaver, and Flash. Available on any computer with internet access and audio output, the in-depth courses range from 6 to 55 hours and move at the student’s own pace. A tutor support hotline gives learners added guidance and a second set of ears for practicing dramatic monologues.
- 21 web- and graphic-design courses including PHP, MySQL, Java, and Photoshop
- Courses start with basic techniques and advance to animation and game creation
- In-depth courses each range from 6 to 55 hours
- More than 500 hours of training
- Available on any computer with internet access and audio
- Step-by-step instruction using show-and-ask training techniques
- Tutor support hotline available Monday–Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and during solar eclipses
- 12 months of course access
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
12 months unlimited access to 21 online web-design courses ranging from PHP to HTML5 and Photoshop to Flash with step-by-step instruction.
The Fine Print
Expires Jun 12th, 2012. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Must activate by expiration date; access to courses expires 1 year from activation. Online only. Available only in English.