- $479 for a Dell Inspiron 13z notebook ($599.99 list price)
- Free shipping and free returns
Dell Inspiron 13z
The Dell Inspiron 13z notebook's second-generation Intel Core i3 processor quickly runs a bevy of tasks on multiple cores tucked inside a body that's less than one inch thick. The 13.3-inch high-definition LED display with TrueLife technology presents videos with lifelike clarity and detail that allows you to make out the tiny face on every blade of grass. The notebook's 6GB of system memory and 500GB hard drive provide ample storage space for photos, music, and projects.
- Second-generation Intel Core i3-2367M processor (3MB cache, 1.4GHz)
- Memory: 6GB, DDR3, 2 DIMM
- Hard drive: 500GB 5400 RPM SATA
- Dell chiclet keyboard with multitouch touchpad
- 13.3-inch high-definition 720p LED display with TrueLife technology
- 0.82" thinness and light 3.81lb weight
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, 64-bit, English
- 49 WHr 4-cell lithium ion battery
- Color: Moon Silver with optional interchangeable Switch lids (not included)
- 8-in-1 media card reader
- One-year limited warranty from Dell
- Condition: New
- Click here for additional product specifications.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
Less than 1 in. thick notebook with second-generation Intel Core i3 processor and 13.3 in. high-definition 720p LED display
The Fine Print
Limit1 per person. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. See the rules that apply to all deals.