- $39 for a Deni stainless-steel electric skillet ($129.99 list price)
- Free shipping
Deni Stainless-Steel Electric Skillet
Drawing on 1,500 watts of power, the electric skillet quickly heats up its nonstick, 14″x12″ cooking surface to fry, sauté, braise, or simmer enough food for family breakfasts or large dinners. The stainless-steel skillet features cool-touch handles to prevent burns, and a see-through glass lid so cooks can check on their food without letting all the steam out. Its adjustable thermostat toggles temperatures anywhere between “warm” and 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and should be removed before running the skillet through a dishwasher or car-wash tunnel.
- 14″x12″ cooking surface with nonstick coating
- Removable thermostat adjustable from “warm” to 450°F to dragon breath
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with cool-touch handles
- See-through glass lid with stainless-steel rim
- 1,500 watts of power to fry, sauté, braise, or simmer food
- Dishwasher safe (when thermostat is removed)
- Made in China
- One-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 19.5″x6.25″x13.5″; 8 pounds
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
In a Nutshell
An electric skillet uses 1,500 watts of power to fry, sauté, braise, or simmer food on a nonstick surface at up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. Final sale. No returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.