- $26.99 for a 13.5-ounce bottle of Ed Hardy Billionaire Bronzer ($64.95 list price)
Ed Hardy Billionaire Bronzer
When the creative minds of designer Christian Audigier and infamous tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy meet, the result is always colorful. However, this bronzing potion's DHA and natural bronzers were formulated to provide a single, coveted shade: a rich, deep tan. The bronzer deposits tyrosine and MelanoBronze, which can stimulate and increase melanin to accelerate the tanning process. In addition to protecting tattoos and tans from fading, the potion may also help to reduce the appearance of cellulite with BodyFit technology. As the lotion sinks in, silk extracts keep skin soft and smooth, and the air fills with a citrus spice fragrance that's more delicate and exotic than a tiger's ego.
- Decadent bronzer from Ed Hardy
- Helps produce a deep, streak-free tan
- DHA and natural bronzers
- Tyrosine and MelanoBronze help to stimulate and increase melanin to accelerate the tanning process
- Melanin synthesizers and Nouritan technology help results last
- BodyFit technology helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Protects tattoos and tans from fading
- Silk extracts and melted down Al Green vinyls keep skin smooth
- Citrus spice fragrance
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.