ESPN Films 30 for 30 Volumes 1 and 2 on DVD
Described by Time magazine as "a thrilling collection, fueled as much by the skill of its A-list directors as by the athletes they cheer for," ESPN's critically acclaimed 30 for 30 film series keeps viewers anchored to their seats with some of the most captivating sports stories of the last 30 years. Memorable directors by the likes of Steve James, Barry Levinson, Ice Cube, and your elementary-school crossing guard take the reigns of each film, retelling the unlikely, triumphant, and sometimes heartbreaking stories of athletes from a fresh perspective. Each film includes insightful interviews from people who were close to the events discussed, including former athletes, athletes' family members, and celebrities.
King's Ransom, directed by Peter Berg
- The Band That Wouldn’t Die, directed by Barry Levinson
- Small Potatoes: Who Killed The USFL?, directed by Mike Tollin
- Muhammad and Larry, directed by Albert Maysles and Bradley Kaplan
- Without Bias, directed by Kirk Fraser
- The Legend of Jimmy The Greek, directed by Fritz Mitchell
- The U, directed by Billy Corben
- Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks, directed by Dan Klores
- Guru of Go, directed by Bill Couturie
- No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson, directed by Steve James
- Silly Little Game, directed by Adam Kurland and Lucas Jansen
- Run Ricky Run, directed by Sean Pamphilon and Royce Toni
- The 16th Man, directed by Clifford Bestall
- Straight Outta L.A., directed by Ice Cube
- June 17th, 1994, directed by Brett Morgen
- The Two Escobars, directed by Jeff Zimbalist and Michael Zimbalist
- The Birth of Big Air, directed by Jeff Tremaine and produced by Spike Jonze and Johnny Knoxville
- Jordan Rides the Bus, directed by Ron Shelton
- Little Big Men, directed by Al Szymanski
- One Night in Vegas, directed by Reggie Rock Bythewood
- Unmatched, directed by Lisa Lax and Nancy Stern Winters
- The House of Steinbrenner, directed by Barbara Kopple
- Into the Wind, directed by Steve Nash and Ezra Holland
- Four Days in October, directed by MLB Productions
- Once Brothers, directed by NBA Entertainment
- Tim Richmond: To the Limit, directed by Rory Karpf
- Fernando Nation, directed by Cruz Angeles
- Marion Jones: Press Pause, directed by John Singleton
- The Best That Never Was, directed by Jonathan Hock
- Pony Excess, directed by Thaddeus D. Matula
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
Film series uses renowned directors such as Steve James and Barry Levinson to retell captivating sports stories from a unique perspective
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.