Father's Day cigar samplers from Famous Smoke Shop. Choose from the following options:
- $29.99 for a 10-cigar value sampler with torch lighter ($74.10 total value)
- $39.99 for an 8-cigar premium sampler with torch lighter ($96.90 total value)
- $49.99 for a 10-cigar super-premium sampler ($101.62 total value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturers' website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Father's Day Cigar Samplers
The cigar. It often accompanies the milestones in a man's life such as his bachelor party, the birth of a child, or a new high score in Tetris. It also symbolizes the ideal that many of the finest things in life are also among the simplest. Famous Smoke Shop celebrates that maxim with three samplers packaged for Father's Day. Each one brims with high-quality cigars. The samplers contain mild, medium, and full strengths of cigars, as well as ones with natural and maduro wrappers for a wide range of flavors and draws. The value and premium samplers also come with a pocket torch so you'll have a high-quality lighter on hand.
- Value, premium, or super-premium cigar samplers
- Brands such as Davidoff, Montecristo, and Cohiba
- Originally Cuban-branded cigars such as Romeo y Julieta
- Jet Line Tornado pocket torch in value and premium sampler
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
95% of 3,189 customers recommend
“nice selection. good price. timely delivery.”
“Good cigars, they were just stronger than I prefer.”