$299 for a Ferrari men's watch (up to $950 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Jumbo (black/black, FE06BK) ($795 list price)
- Scuderia Ferrari (brown/silver, FE07ACCCPSL) ($895 list price)
- Scuderia Ferrari (black/black, FE07ACIPCPBK) ($950 list price)
- World Time (black/carbon fiber, FE05IPBFC) ($950 list price)
$329 for a Ferrari men's watch ($995 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Scuderia Ferrari (black/black, FE07IPBCPBK)
- Scuderia Ferrari (black/carbon fiber, FE07IPGUNCPFC)
$359 for a men's Scuderia Ferrari watch (Silver/Silver, FE07ACCCMSL) ($1,050 list price)
$369 for a Ferrari men's watch (up to $1,150 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Podium (black/carbon fiber, FE10IPGUNCGFCFC) ($1,095 list price)
- Podium (black/carbon fiber, FE10IPBCGFCFC) ($1,150 list price)
- Scuderia Ferrari (silver/carbon fiber, FE07ACCCMFC) ($1,150 list price)
$429 for a Ferrari men's Granturismo watch (red/carbon fiber, FE11ACCCPBK) ($1,295 list price)
$459 for a Ferrari men's watch ($1,395 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Granturismo (black/red, FE11IPBCPRD)
- Granturismo (black/yellow, FE11IPBCPYW)
$499 for a Ferrari men's Granturismo watch (black/carbon fiber, FE11IPBCMBK) ($1,595 list price)
Ferrari Men's Watches
These precise and durable Ferrari watches provide sporty sophistication with stainless-steel cases and bezels secured by rubber, stainless-steel, or calfskin bands. Powered by swiss quartz movement, the chronograph timepieces contain internal stopwatches, though select styles also include a tachymeter designed to measure speed and distance. Since each watch is water-resistant at depths of up to 165 feet, you need not worry if your daily commute concludes with a swan dive off a waterfall.
- Ferrari watches with rubber, stainless-steel, or calfskin bands
- Stainless-steel cases and bezels
- Chronograph watches include internal stopwatch
- Jumbo and Scuderia styles also include a tachymeter designed to measure speed, distance, and the amount of tacos you've consumed
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water-resistant up to 165 feet
- Dimensions: 5''x6''x3''
- Two-year limited warranty
- Click here to view a list of specifications for each option.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
Ferrari watches with sporty features such as tachymeters and water resistance up to 165 feet; durable stainless steel cases
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.