- $29 for a GigaBot disc-shooting remote-controlled robot ($75 list price)
- Free shipping
GigaBot Disc-Shooting Remote-Controlled Robot
The pint-size robo-soldier roves around the house as children command it using an included remote control and orders they scream in binary. Integrated LED lights flash like police lights to warn intruders before it resorts to shooting foam discs to ward them off. Single function control moves the robot forward and in reverse as electric-powered movable arms animate its motions. Built-in foot sensors help the futuristic patrolman maneuver around obstacles.
- Miniature remote-controlled robot
- Built-in LED lights
- Single-function control moves the robot forward and back
- Electric-powered movable arms
- Foot sensors avoid obstacles and furtive elves
- Shoots foam discs at the push of a button
- Requires six AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 5”x7”x10”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.