Griffin GuitarConnect Pro Analog-to-Digital Interface (GC17133)
Lay down riff ideas or layer multiple tracks straight from your guitar and onto an iPad or iPod using the GuitarConnect Pro analog-to-digital interface from Griffin. Using a standard 1/4" cable, plug a guitar into the mono input, which provides a noise-free, 100% digital connection. After that, you can harness an iPad's powerful Core Audio by using GarageBand or any other compatible recording app to layer riffs and track demos for a concept album about a protagonist who achieves his goals after overcoming a series of obstacles.
- Product number: GC17133
- Turn your iPad or iPhone into a compact performance or practice rig
- Plug directly into the 1/4" mono input
- Noise-free, 100% digital connection
- Ideal for use with GarageBand or any other recording app that uses iPad's powerful Core Audio
- Record multiple tracks
- 24-bit 48 kHz sound
- Adjustable gain control
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Griffin
- Compatibility: iPhone 4/4S, iPad, iPad 2,3
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.