Target Recordable Alarm Clock
Though they were once heralded as a ground-breaking invention, alarm clocks are now the object of scorn for many who wish for only one thing—to sleep in. This two-piece target clock lets you act out the fantasy of destroying it while still fulfilling its duty and waking you from your slumber. Every morning when the alarm sounds, just pick up the plastic toy gun that comes with the clock and fire off a few rounds to silence the piercing alarm or your self-recorded wake-up message. Two alarm modes let you decide how much effort you put into getting up. Normal requires just one shot to deactivate, but hard mode gives you an added mental challenge, taking five accurate shots to quiet down.
- 12-hour time display
- Infrared gun with recoil action and sound effects
- 18 ft. range
- Record your own personal alarm sounds and messages
- Two alarm modes: normal (one-shot deactivation) or hard (five-shot deactivation)
- Two game modes: reaction tester or accuracy tester
- Clock dimensions: 5.25" (L) x 5.5" (W) x 1.75" (H)
- Gun dimensions: 5.625" (L) x 1.125" (W) x 4.375" (H)
- Batteries not included: clock requires 4 AA batteries; gun requires 2 AA batteries
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.