- $7.50 for a 2-year, 24 issues subscription to Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ($15 list price)
- $7.50 for a 2-year, 20 issues subscription to Ladies' Home Journal Magazine ($15 list price)
- $10 for a 2-year, 12 issues subscription to Eating Well Magazine ($19.94 list price)
Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
Though its glossy pages often feature high-design decor and upscale entertaining ideas, the articles, recipes, and DIY tips found in Better Homes and Gardens are carefully curated for down-to-earth home dwellers. Whether the pages feature clever storage solutions or spring gardening tips, this magazine will help you keep your home looking pristine all year long.
Ladies' Home Journal Magazine
A trusted name among women's magazines, Ladies' Home Journal's content runs the gambit from beauty and fashion to relationship wisdom and helpful health resources. The magazine appeals not only to young professionals, but also working moms. Sections such as reader stories add a personal touch, while resources such as The Biggest Loser diet plan detail realistic tips for transforming diet and exercise regimens.
Eating Well Magazine
Chock full of easy, mouth-watering recipes and meal plans curated with budgets and diets in mind, Eating Well will help you transform your kitchen and your lifestyle in the name of healthier pursuits. Their nutrition experts refuse to sacrifice taste, swapping out unhealthy ingredients for whole grains, fresh produce, and healthy cuts of meat that can easily be sourced from your grocery store. They also offer up dieting advice, food news, and health-conscious articles to help you live well.
- 2-year magazine subscriptions
- Better Homes and Gardens with DIY tips
- Ladies' Home Journal for relationship advice and beauty and wellness info
- Eating Well with easy to follow recipes
- Subscription amounts:
- Better Homes and Gardens: 24 issues
- Ladies' Home Journal: 20 issues
- Eating Well: 12 issues
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.