- $89.99 for an Invicta men’s Pro Diver watch (INVICTA-1002) ($495 list price)
- Free shipping and free returns
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
- Analog display
- Stainless-steel case and adjustable band
- Black ion-plated stainless-steel bezel
- Japanese automatic movement
- Luminous hands
- Deployment with safety clasp
- Calendar function reminds watch hands of their innate limitations
- Water resistant up to 660 feet (20 atm)
- Case dimensions: 43 mm x 14 mm
- Band dimensions: 21 mm x up to 9”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.