- $56 for an Invicta Specialty Collection men’s watch ($495 list price)
- Free shipping and free returns
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
This tradition of impeccable craftsmanship continues with this Specialty Collection watch. Silver-tone hands contrast against the sleek black dial, and the reliable Swiss quartz movement maintains accuracy. A durable rubber band with a buckle clasp keeps the watch comfortably in place on wrists or the Hulk’s big toe.
- Sporty men’s watch by Invicta
- Black dial with silver-tone hands
- Rubber band with buckle clasp
- Swiss quartz movement more reliable than the Queen’s Guards’ lunch-break schedule
- Water resistant to 10 atm
- Black ion-plated stainless steel case
- Made in China
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.